Life is more than studying.
- GW Dictionary
- Student Body, Diversity, Religion
- Romance and Sex, Local Atmosphere, Nightlife
- Outdoor Activities
- Student Organizations, Greek life, Controversies
- Athletics, Spirit
- Drug Scene, Alcohol
- Shopping and Retail, Hair Cuts and Salons, Laundry & Dry Cleaning
- Budget GW, Help!
Everyone's gotta eat sometime...
- Campus Dining, Off-Campus Dining
- Late-Night Dining, Bars, Alcohol
- Supermarkets & Groceries, Ethnic Markets, Vending Machines
- Restaurants, Coffee, Buffets, Cheap Food, Breakfast
- Vegetarian Options, Vegan Options
It's where you live.
- Campus Housing, Off-Campus Housing
- First Year Housing: Clark Hall, Cole Hall, Crawford Hall, Hensley, Lafayette Hall, Madison Hall, Merriweather, Potomac House, Somers Hall, Thurston Hall, West Hall
- Second Year Housing: 2109 F St., Building JJ, Fulbright Hall, Guthridge, Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy Onassis Hall (JBKO), Mitchell Hall, Munson, The Schenley, Strong Hall, The West End
- Third Year Housing: City Hall, The Dakota, Francis Scott Key (FSK), Mitchell Hall, New Hall, Strong Hall
- Fourth Year Housing: 1959 E St., Ivory Tower, Mitchell Hall, Strong Hall
- Greek Housing: 2020 G St. (ΛΧΑ), 2028 G St. (ΦΣΣ), 2206 F St. (ΣΝ), 2208 F St. (ΠΔΨ), 601 21st St. (ΦΣK), 621 22nd St. (TKE), 603 22nd St. (ΒΘΠ), 605 22nd St. (ΑΕΠ), Greek Townhouse Row, International House,
- Graduate Housing: The Aston, Columbia Plaza, Hall on Virginia Avenue (HOVA)
- Other: Scholars' Village Townhouses
Basic facts and overviews of GW.
Academics are the most important part of being a GW student, right?
GW: In and of DC
What's available at GW for you to use.
Everything about GW before you actually get there.
Everything about GW after you (hopefully) graduate.