The Multicultural Business Student Association, formerly the Minority Business Student Association, was founded in the Fall of 2003 with the purpose of providing The George Washington University students the skills needed to be productive and successful members of the present and future workforce. Our organization informs students of challenges in the creation of a diverse workforce and provides resources to help overcome these challenges. We also provide our members with resources they will need to succeed in the corporate world by way of company and program information sessions, social events, interviewing tips, resume and career prep, as well as networking opportunities and panel discussions.
The Multicultural Business Student Association is an organization dedicated to raising awareness of all issues related to minorities in business, helping others obtain the skills needed to be successful and professional people, and creating a forum to share concerns of the greater Minority community.
· Benson Mensah-Bonsu, President
· Joshua Joseph, Vice President
· Jarrod Brown, Treasurer
· Collin McFarlane, Creative Director
· Lauren French, Events Coordinator
· Carol Vergis, Events Coordinator
· Zina Anumudu, Chair of Administration
· Alix Montes, Marketing Director
· Meshach Cisero, Membership Director
Mailing Address: 2127 G St. NW, Washington, DC, 20052