Fandom

GW Wiki

Romance and Sex

137pages on
this wiki
Add New Page
Comments0 Share

55% of GW students are women while the remaining 45% are men. However, there's a sizable gay community here as well.

Early in the semester of fall 2007, David Coleman, "The Dating Doctor" did an event about how to meet people and go on dates.

The GW Hatchet often has a sex column in its publications. For the 2007-2008 year the column was titled "Under the Covers"

NotesEdit

External LinksEdit

  • ...

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.