Strong Hall is a female-only student residence hall on the Foggy Bottom campus at 2119 H St. hosting 116 freshman and upperclass women.
Building and Room StructureEdit
Strong Hall consists of 6 floors and one rooftop lounge/deck area.
There are two types of rooms in Strong Hall: singles (with community bathrooms) or adjoining doubles with a shared bathroom.
Amenities and FeaturesEdit
- Piano lounge/lobby area
- Rooftop lounge/deck area
- Tv lounge in the 7th floor lounge with cable and DVD player
- Study area in basement with one table
- Laundry room in basement with six washers and six dryers
- Kitchen in basement and on 7th floor with stove, oven, large refrigerator, microwave, and dining table
- Room specific: Study area with desk and chairs, twin beds, cable tv capabilities, individual high speed internet, and individual phone line.
Strong Hall was built in 1936.
(The following is taken from http://living.gwu.edu/halls/firstyear/Strong/)
Strong Hall is home to the Chi Omega and Pi Beta Phi sororities